Experience, Integrity and Results in Workers' Compensation Law
If you have been hurt while on the job, you could qualify for benefits that compensate for lost wages and medical bills. In greater Orlando, Orange County, Central Florida and statewide, the attorneys at Morgan, White-Davis & Martinez, P.A. have the experience to answer all of your workers' compensation questions and protect your rights throughout the claims process.
We have assembled a legal team with decades of experience who can make a difference for you. Our attorneys are:
- Paul J. Morgan is a Florida Bar Board-Certified authority on workers' compensation law. He has been representing workers' compensation and other clients since 1982. Mr. Morgan has dedicated his practice to the workplace injury and disability needs of our state's work force.
- Paul N. White-Davis has been handling workers' compensation, criminal defense and workers compensation for clients in Winter Park and throughout the state of Florida since 1998. He is a dedicated advocate for injured clients and works hard on their behalf to obtain the compensation they deserve.
- Oneill C. Martinez represents clients who have sustained a wide variety of injuries. He has been a licensed Florida attorney since 2008 and is also Florida Certified Family Mediator.
- Ryan Feinberg is an University of Florida graduate and handles social security and other litigation matters for the firm.
We have straightforward, accurate answers to your questions about workers' compensation law. Call our law offices in Winter Park toll free at 888-352-0290.
Let Our Experience Work for You
Our skilled Orange County work injury lawyers and Florida personal injury attorneys mediate, negotiate and litigate for you in practice areas such as:
- Workers' compensation injuries — including car and truck accidents on the job; back injuries on the job; theme park injuries at Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios; temporary and permanent disability, lost wage benefits and medical benefits
- General personal injury — including car accidents and unsafe property (premises liability) and dog bite claims
We can handle all Social Security Disability (SSD) claims, including SSI (Supplemental Security Income), SSD appeals and termination of benefits. Also, if you are an undocumented worker, we will help you protect your rights. We can access Spanish language interpretation for your convenience. For Social Security cases, we can handle cases in any state, no matter what your location.
Contact Us From Greater Orlando and Central Florida
If you have been injured on the job anywhere in the state of Florida and think you have a case for workers' compensation benefits, contact the law firm of Morgan, White-Davis & Martinez, P.A. for a free, confidential consultation. Our goal is a positive resolution for you. You can trust our combined decades of service, and the integrity with which we go about our work.
You can reach us toll free at 888-352-0290, or by e-mail or fax. We promptly return all messages and keep meeting schedules flexible for your convenience. Schedule an initial consultation with an Orlando, Florida, workers' compensation attorney or personal injury lawyer.